CAM is always looking for encouraging, passionate, enthusiastic detail and goal oriented therapists to grow and expand our evidence-based practice. Candidates must be able to communicate or demonstrate, on a daily basis, the ability to:
- Be an active participant in the patient’s recovery process.
Be aware of where your patients are throughout the wellness continuum. Focus on knowing and staying ahead of the patient’s plan of care as well as anticipating concerns through each step in the process.
- Treat patients with respect, listen their needs, demonstrate genuine concern and communicate clear written and oral instructions in the time frame provided.
Not talk down or patronize patient’s issues. Listen to them respectfully, even if the patient is difficult. Show the patient you care about finding a resolution to their issues. Explain to the patient proper techniques while doing exercises. Get the patient in and out within the time allotted.
- Develop and maintain strong interpersonal chemistry with patients, referral sources and staff.
Have the capacity to function as part of a successful team. Respectfully talk to and connect with staff and referral sources. Take instructions, criticism and suggestions from physicians, administrators, employers and coworkers equally as well.
- Focus on quality and timely adherence to documentation standards, as they are one of the critical factors in the rehab process.
Focus on completing all documentation on time and with minimal to no errors.
- Above all, we are looking for someone who is passionate about being a physical therapist.
We want energetic, encouraging therapists who like what they do and want do it everyday.
Please be aware, you may be asked to travel between facilities.
- Physical Therapist candidates, please click here to email your resume and salary history.
We are looking for enthusiastic, self motivated Front Desk personnel and Therapist Aides who are quick-thinking, solution oriented with the ability to multitask. These team members would be in charge of assisting the therapist in executing the plan of care for patients, answering phones, scheduling appointments, checking patients in and out, maintaining cleanliness of the facility, scanning documents as well as other administrative duties. Please be aware you may be asked to work or travel between facilities.