CAM is always looking for encouraging, passionate, enthusiastic detail and goal oriented therapists to grow and expand our evidence-based practice. Candidates must be able to communicate or demonstrate, on a daily basis, the ability to:
- Be an active participant in the patient’s recovery process.
Be aware of where your patients are throughout the wellness continuum. Focus on knowing and staying ahead of the patient’s plan of care as well as anticipating concerns through each step in the process.
- Treat patients with respect, listen their needs, demonstrate genuine concern and communicate clear written and oral instructions in the time frame provided.
Not talk down or patronize patient’s issues. Listen to them respectfully, even if the patient is difficult. Show the patient you care about finding a resolution to their issues. Explain to the patient proper techniques while doing exercises. Get the patient in and out within the time allotted.
- Develop and maintain strong interpersonal chemistry with patients, referral sources and staff.
Have the capacity to function as part of a successful team. Respectfully talk to and connect with staff and referral sources. Take instructions, criticism and suggestions from physicians, administrators, employers and coworkers equally as well.
- Focus on quality and timely adherence to documentation standards, as they are one of the critical factors in the rehab process.
Focus on completing all documentation on time and with minimal to no errors.
- Above all, we are looking for someone who is passionate about being a physical therapist.
We want energetic, encouraging therapists who like what they do and want do it everyday.
Please be aware, you may be asked to travel between facilities.
Industrial Rehab Specialist
CAM Physical Therapy and Wellness Services has opening for an Industrial Rehabilitation Specialist in our three locations (Laurel, Hyattsville, and Silver Spring). Would need to be available to travel to any of the locations.
What to Expect
CAM employs a team approach to treating patients. The Industrial Rehabilitation Specialists are a very important and valued part of that team. We set extremely high standards for our Industrial Rehab Specialists to understand documentation, correct exercise technique and being part of a successful team. As the Industrial Rehab Specialist gains confidence, they will eventually be independently responsible for:
- Design and develop a highly structured goal oriented individualized treatment program with a multi-disciplinary approach to address injured workers physical, functional, behavioral, and vocational needs and help facilitate a safe and expeditious return to work.
- Confer with the patient, medical practitioners, nurse case manager, adjuster and/or appropriate others to plan, implement, or assess the intervention program.
- Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Identify and document goals, anticipated progress, and plans for weekly evaluations.
- Make recommendation for self-management.
- Ensure proper documentation of patient interaction to ensure compliance and prompt reimbursement from third party payers.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with patients that includes education and discharge information.
- Enhance and expands patient relations when possible.
- Being responsible for addressing issues, problem solving, creating solutions to meet the need of injured workers as well as our referral sources.
- Discharge patient from Industrial Rehab Program when goals or projected outcomes have been attained and provide for appropriate follow-up care or referrals.
- Perform Functional Capacity Evaluations, Job Analysis, Ergonomic Assessments, Lift Assessment or any other program to evaluate the injured worker or the injured worker’s job environment.
- Supports CAM Physical Therapy and Wellness through outstanding team participation and “pitching in” at every clinic to meet the needs of the organization.
- Support Marketing Department for CAM Physical Therapy and Wellness within clinical service area through community outreach, visiting medical offices, developing affiliate relationships and maximizing the guest experience.
All while maintaining excellent patient/customer service skills.
To perform all the above mentioned duties, candidates should have: a warm outgoing personality; excellent telephone etiquette; ability to work well under pressure; self motivated and independent work ethic; ability to document accurately and efficiently; social skills to interact effectively and in a proactive supportive manner with persons of all backgrounds; be technologically proficient.
Job Type: Full-time
Front Desk Receptionist
Seeking a friendly, bilingual individual for a front desk receptionist position in an out-patient physical therapy clinic. The job duties include managing a busy schedule, prompt attention to phone calls, greet and check-in patients, collect co-pays and deductibles, accurately maintaining electronic files, insurance authorization and verification. This candidate will function as a mediator between the patient, clinician, referring physician, case manager and insurance company.
The candidate should have excellent customer service skills, excellent telephone etiquette, the ability to work well under pressure, have the ability to document accurately and efficiently, be technologically proficient, have experience in patient billing, insurance verification and authorization.
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for enthusiastic, self motivated Front Desk personnel and Therapist Aides who are quick-thinking, solution oriented with the ability to multitask. These team members would be in charge of assisting the therapist in executing the plan of care for patients, answering phones, scheduling appointments, checking patients in and out, maintaining cleanliness of the facility, scanning documents as well as other administrative duties. Please be aware you may be asked to work or travel between facilities and should be bilingual to qualify.